Monday, February 27, 2012

My Temporary Home





     Since arriving on Wednesday, I have been staying in a hotel. Being single, I've been placed in a plain old hotel room with a small kitchen. I don't mind at all, because what am I going to do with a living room at the moment? I am barely ever in my room as I've been out shopping and seeing sights. So here it is, in all its glory, complete with the view from my window. The view isn't that exciting, but does include a huge prayer space that is used for holidays. You may notice the tire marks all over it. Anyone else think it's strange that they allow people to drive on a space they use to pray? I thought it was a little odd at first, but I guess they can't let all that area go to waste!


Next up, a few posts about some of the things I've been up to since my arrival! Stay tuned! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment